Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Break


I had a one week break last week and I jam-packed it with activities.

The week started off from Thursday night, when I attended the Vet Cruise organized by Veterinary Society (Vet Soc) at Darling Harbour. It was a fun night, though a little too "young" for my taste.

Then I attended the Sydney Royal Easter Show on Tuesday. It was a great event. If anyone happens to be in Sydney during Easter and loves animal, I strongly recommend the Easter Show. It was fabulous.

I also did a lot of revision to catch up with my studies. I have 3 quizzes and 3 assignments lining up in April. As I would like to term it, I studied at turbo speed. The last time I studied this hard was for my Chartered Engineer Exam.

Anyway, I had a fruitful and enjoyable Easter break. It is really great to have one week break just like that. Taking a week off in my previous working life usually means going overseas for holiday which does not necessarily translate to rest and relax. I hope I can have more holidays like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment